What are Vetri-Science Composure Bite-Sized Chews?
Vetri-Science Composure Bite-Sized Chews are veterinarian-approved and used to help calm pets that are prone to anxiety, nervousness, hyperactivity or those that tend to act out when in a stressful environment. Your pets will love the chicken liver flavor, and even those with sensitive teeth should be able to handle the soft, fish-shaped chews (for cats) or bone-shaped chews (for dogs). You can give your pet 1 chew a day for ongoing support, or you can keep them on hand and give one only as needed during stressful times. Think of Composure Bite-Sized Chews as a triple cocktail of stress management and relaxation.
For: Cats and Dogs
- Helps alleviate anxiety, hyperactivity, and stress-related behavior problems without affecting your pet's personality or activity level (in other words, your cat or dog won't be "zoned out")
- Contains 3 active ingredients that work together to help calm and relax your pet and reduce the effects of stress, including L-Theanine, which is also found in green tea
- Helps the body produce Dopamine, which can elevate your pet's mood naturally
- During times of stress, it is safe to double or triple the dose as needed
- The chews come in a convenient resealable pouch for easy storage
How it works:
The combination of the three active ingredients in Composure Bite-Sized Chews work together to help alleviate stress-related behavior problems. C3 (Colostrum Calming Complex) is created from colostrum proteins, which have been found to support cognitive functioning and stress reduction. Colostrum Calming Complex in the chews works in tandem with L-Theanine to promote relaxation and cognition in cats and dogs. And thiamine is added to the formula to help manage stress and reduce irritability. They are recommended for cats and dogs that may have separation anxiety, that run for cover every time you have company, or become moody after being introduced to a new family member and dogs that urinate in the house or cats that urinate outside of the litter box when you go on vacation, or leave you special "gifts" if you interrupt his or her routine. It also can also work for cats and dogs that become anxious or agitated when they go on car rides.
The chews are so tasty, your pet might mistake them for treats and try to eat the whole bag. To avoid accidental overdose, keep the chews out of reach of your pet. In case of overdose, contact your veterinarian immediately. Some cats may experience an adverse reactions to the chews, such as increased hyperactivity. If this should happen, you should discontinue use.
If your pet's condition or behavior worsens or does not improve after giving Composure Bite-Sized Chews, discontinue use and consult with your veterinarian. Safe use in pregnant cats or dogs intended for breeding has not been proven. Keep out of reach of children.