Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needles are Sterile Syringes and Needles manufactured by Kendall. These Monoject Syringes with Needles are individually wrapped for single use applications. Kendall Monoject Syringes are manufactured with a polypropylene barrel and plunger rod. Five different Monoject Syringe Tips are available to meet the needs of individual patients or the application. The 3 cc Syringe barrel is marked with graduated markings for measurements. The Kendall Monoject Syringe is latex free.
Kendall Monoject 3 mL Syringes with Needle Features & Benefits:
- Barrel-based safety technology.
- Robust safety shield that covers the entire needle during transport and after usage.
- Transport position that allows clinicians to safely transport medication and eliminates the need to recap the needle.
- Rigid pack packaging that may be autoclaved or gas.
- Softpack blister packing also available for safe handling.
- 3 mL Syringe or 3 cc Syringe with graduated markings for more accurate measurements.