Triclyeride Omega Caps contains supplemental amounts of fat-soluble vitamins A, D3, and E from natural fish oil. Triclyeride Omega Caps pet meds also provides both EPA and DHA fatty acids, unlike some other flaxseed oil supplements. Fatty acids have a wide variety of health benefits and may reduce inflammation and may prevent some chronic diseases.
- May improve the appearance of your dog's skin and coat
- May helps soothe inflammation and prevent some chronic diseases
- Natural fish oil and vitamin supplement for dogs
- Made with concentrated Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Formerly known as AllerG-3 for Small Dogs
For Use In: Dogs.
Triclyeride Omega Caps is only intended for dogs. Not for cats or other animals. Not for human use.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not allow children to administer Triclyeride Omega Caps. Read directions and precautionary statements before use.
Consult your veterinarian for instructions.
Directions for Triclyeride Omega Caps:
- Hand-feed 1 capsule for small dogs to dogs weighing 10-30 lbs.
- Hand-feed 1 capsule for medium dogs to dogs weighing 31-60 lbs.
- Hand-feed 1 capsule for large dogs to dogs weighing 61-80 lbs.
- Hand-feed 2 capsules for large dogs to dogs weighing more than 80 lbs.
- Puncture capsules and squeeze the liquid over a meal if your dog does not accept the capsules directly.
Frequency of Use:
Doses should be administered once daily.
Store in original container at controlled room temperature. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.