We hope our order process is quick and easy for you. If you have never purchased your pets medications from Pet Rescue Rx here are a few things you will need to know.
- All products with a (Rx) symbol are prescription medications.
- You must log in and/or create an account on our website in order to purchase any prescription (Rx) medications.
- Prescription (Rx) products require approval by your veterinarian. Our pharmacy will fax your veterinarian to verify and approve or deny any prescription medication you have requested.
- During the order process you will be asked for additional information when purchasing prescription (Rx) items, such as your pet’s and vet’s information. This information is required to complete your order.
- Nonprescription items (OTC) do not need approval from your vet and can be shipped to any state.
- If you place and order for both prescription and nonprescription items, your order will not ship until the prescription item is approved by your vet.
- Pet Rescue Rx can only ship (Rx) items to states where we hold a pharmacy license. Click here to see which states we ship Rx medications to.
- Once your order is placed, you will receive an order confirmation email.
- Once your order has shipped, you will receive another email informing you of the USPS tracking number associated with your order.
We can accept emailed or faxed prescriptions ONLY and directly from your veterinarian. Emailed or faxed prescription from customers will not be accepted. If you have a written prescription from your veterinarian this will need to be mailed us before the prescription can be filled and shipped.
Send your written prescription to:
Pet Rescue Rx
PO Box 362
Akron, NY 14001
The fastest way to process your order for a prescription (Rx) item is to complete your order online or calling us at 1-855-307-7940. Our customer service professionals will be happy to help you.
Have more questions about the order process, our mission or maybe you know of a shelter or rescue who could use our help? Please call us at 1-855-307-7940 to help Pet Rescue Rx complete its mission of supporting the homeless pets in your town.